We offer a daily delivery service on weekdays straight to your door. We aim to despatch all orders placed before 1pm same day, which means you get it the next day.
Parcel orders are sent on overnight carrier services such as TNT for delivery the next working day in mainland UK. Larger orders are palletized and sent on a pallet freight service such as Palletways, and also on overnight for delivery the next working day to mainland UK addresses. If you need a delivery for a particular day please agree this at time of order.
For other areas such as Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and Ireland, orders will still be despatched same day if ordered before 1pm, but please expect longer delivery times due to geographical limitations.
We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods that is caused by circumstances outside of our control such as carrier service failure or inadequate delivery instructions.
If deliveries need booking in, please request this at time of order; there may be a charge for this service.
|Order Day||Delivery Day to mainland UK if ordered by 1pm||Delivery Day to mainland UK if ordered after 1pm|
- Mainland UK free delivery on orders over £150 excl. VAT. Under £150 excl. VAT there is a packing and delivery charge of £10.00 + VAT.
- Scottish Highlands (see map below) free delivery on orders over £300 excl. VAT. Under £300 excl. VAT there is a packing and delivery charge of £15.00+ VAT.
- Offshore & Scottish Islands including Isle of Man free delivery on orders over £1000 excl. VAT. Under £1000 excl. VAT there is a packing and delivery charge of £35.00 + VAT.
- Channel Islands free delivery on orders over £1000 (VAT exempt). Under £1000 there is a packing and delivery charge of £35.00.
- Northern Ireland free delivery on orders over £650 excl. VAT. Under £650 excl. VAT there is a packing and delivery charge of £35.00 + VAT.
- Republic of Ireland free delivery on orders over £800 (VAT exempt). Under £800 there is a packing and delivery charge of £35.00. Delivery incoterms are DAP (Delivery at place), so customer bears any customs fees on their side of the border.
Rough Guide of Scottish Highlands Deliveries:
GOODS LOST/DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Damage, loss of content or short delivery must be reported to us within three days of delivery of the consignment. We must be notified of non-delivery of consignment within seven days of receipt of invoice. Telephone notification must be confirmed in writing. We will refund or replace (at our option) damaged goods.
SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Damaged deliveries must be signed for as ‘damaged’. Signatures endorsed ‘unexamined’ or ‘unchecked’ are not acceptable and cannot be accepted by the carriers as a basis of a claim. Where a part delivery has been signed for as complete we cannot accept responsibility for missing goods.
We do not send on back orders. Please re-order goods that are out of stock.